DailySkew 2012 MLB Predictions Baseball Projections Picks
Baseball.DailySkew.com Administrator Damian Hospital:
American League: Yankees, Tigers, Angels, Blue Jays
National League: Phillies, Reds, Rockies, Marlins
No overblown analysis needed: we don’t believe in “experts” since anything can happen in baseball, nor do we split hairs with the technical definitions of a projection vs prediction vs pick. Just have fun.
Damian picked 4/8 teams correctly last season: Yankees, Phillies, Tigers, and Brewers. Tony Vahl, CCB3, and Michael Tranni also picked 4 teams correctly (although not the same ones).
Can you beat 4 teams? Post your predictions or link to them in comment section, or send e-mail to get them in before Opening Day.
Here are the full 2011 DailySkew MLB Predictions RESULTS.
- DailySkew 2011 Baseball Predictions- 2011 MLB Picks
- Red Sox Collapse, Ozzie Guillen Marlins, 2011 MLB Post Season Picks
- Tony Vahl’s 2010 MLB Predictions
- DailySkew OFFICIAL 2009 Baseball Predictions
- Damian Hospital’s 2010 Baseball Predictions
- DailySkew OFFICIAL 2008 Baseball Division Picks
- 2008 MLB Postseason Playoffs Schedule, Matchups, Predictions
- Ken Rosenthal’s 2010 Baseball Picks
- DailySkew Baseball Blog: 500 posts
- Tony Vahl picks Yankees to win World Series- MLB 2009 postseason picks
- Eva Longoria
- Snapshot Joe is a liar, folks…
- MLB 2008 Post Season Playoffs Brackets
- Phillies Sweep Reds, Gamblers Lose Money
- Snapshot Joe: MLB Standings Report
- Damian’s OFFICIAL 2007 Division Picks
- Rays beat Red Sox, Joba arrested, Tom Tresh dies, Phillies beat Dodgers
- Padres Cut David Wells
- MLB Teams Going to the Post Season
- Yankees beat Twins in ALDS Game 1: TEXT BOOK WIN