David Ortiz vs Kevin Gregg fight. Remember folks, it’s legal to commit assault and battery in the United States as long as you are a professional athlete. Oh, by the way, Big Papi missed his punch and Kevin Gregg won. For some reason this Red Sox vs Orioles fight garners a lot of opinions either way. Personally I like when stuff like this is settled on the field. It’s exciting. I have none judgments on who is “right” and who is “wrong”, after all I’m a Yankees fans and would like to see both teams beat each other up.
Anyway, looks like what they say about big guys may be true: they can’t fight. Big Papi is one of the most intimidating baseball players and in theory he should have at least bear-hugged Gregg into submission, instead he acts like Shrek with some mock comedy.
Enjoy the video before Bud Selig or some ISP takes it down:
- Big Papi to Joba: Don’t throw at Youkilis
- David Ortiz STEROIDS
- Baseball TV Show
- Fox: No Respect for Mo
- Kevin Youkilis a Yankee: NY Media and Fans Forgive Youkilis
- Video Conferences for Businesses
- Were Video Games More Frustrating in the 1980′s?
- Video cards
- Nomar Garciaparra Retires: Career Retrospective
- UFC 1 Review (1993)
- B.J. Upton Evan Longoria Fight in Dugout
- Snapshot Joe is a liar, folks…
- Derek Jeter Cheater Controversy: Lying About Getting HBP
- Game 3: Yanks win Blue Jays Series
- CC Sabathia outduels Justin Verlander
- Jorge Posada fight
- A.J. Burnett vs Cliff Lee: The Myth of Auto Loss and Auto Win
- Snapshot Joe Posing as "Scout": Yanks are Done
- Available 2010 Free Agents and Forced Retirements
- 2010 All Star Game: Why Didn’t Joe Girardi Pinch Run David Ortiz with A-Rod?