The MEDIA really buried Manny Ramirez when he returned to the Dodgers (he hit a HR in his debut). It didn’t help that he played in NY vs the Mets either. So many reporters and TV talking heads ripped him to shreds.
I mean, come on- he served his time, but that’s still not good enough for them. They have to bring up steroids, tainted HRs, and his Hall of Fame chanced being tarnished.
So predictable, so boring, and what does judging and prosecuting him show us? Mediots like Keith Olbermann (how did an ESPN Baseball Tonight guy become a major player in covering politics, anyway?) and Little Man Bob Costas just love standing on their high horses and tell us that we should feel guilty for cheering for guys like Manny and A-Rod.
- Heath Bell attacks ESPN
- ESPN Opening Day LaRussa "Coverage"
- SCANDAL: MANNY RAMIREZ SUSPENDED FOR DRUG VIOLATION
- Dennis Eckersley vs Manny Ramirez
- Manny Ramirez Auctions Grill on ebay
- ESPN Yankees vs Red Sox Opening Night Production
- Manny Pacquiao Easily Beats Shane Mosley
- Manny Ramirez Fined for Bench Clearing Brawl
- Manny Ramirez signs with Dodgers $45 million
- YES Network on Joba Chamberlain
- DailySkew Interview: Gary Carter Apologizes for Willie Randolph Manager Comments
- Keith Hernandez Jose Reyes FIGHT
- Manny Pac Man Pacquiao destroys Ricky Hitman Hatton
- NWA Raging Bull Manny Fernandez Promo Video 1985
- Baseball TV Show
- Game 17: Manny hits 2HR off Mussina
- ESPN to demote Joe Morgan?
- Mike Mussina: Is Moose Cooked?
- Don Mattingly Hall of Fame?
- Brian Cashman on Chien Ming Wang: Not in my hands