Anaheim Angels + Fox = Loss…Andy Pettitte couldn’t get out of the 5th- he pulled a Joba. Dave Roberston sucks. Brett Tomko is Brett Tomko. Phil Coke made me turn the TV off.
At least Eric Hinkse, Godzilla, and A-Rod hit HRs.
The pitchers are are looking pretty bad in California.
- Yankees 2009 pitching rotation and Yankees bullpen
- Carl Pavano vs Phil Hughes
- Yankees Mid-Season Report Card
- What is the Yankees post-season roster? My picks…
- Yankees beat Twins, win 5th series in a row
- Hideki Matsui walkoff Homerun
- Phil Hughes Joins 2010 Yankees Starting Rotation
- 2009 Yankees postseason roster ALDS
- 2009-2010 Yankees Free Agents
- Johnny Damon saves Mother’s Day
- Forgettable Texas Yankees game
- Nationals beat Yanks 3-2
- Orioles bomb Hughes
- Andy Pettitte is BACK! Big money 1-year deal!
- Roger Clemens
- White Sox 14 Yankees 4
- Teixeira gets revenge; A-Rod wins it
- Yankees trade deadline: Jerry Hairston, Jr.
- Andy Pettitte’s Back (For Real); Destroys Reds
- 2009 Yankees pitching