Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao (49-3-2, 37 KOs) , the pride of the Philippines, for defeating the Englishman Ricky Hatton (45-2) in 2 rounds at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas last night. Pacquiao had a 73-18 connect advantage, and Hatton’s life was in jeopardy.
Pac Man’s fists were so fast that Hatton did not see them. Hatton fell twice in the 1st round, and Pac Man went for the kill in the 2nd.
Hatton had respect for Pac Man, as he knows that Pac Man is the #1 boxer in the world. However, there was trash-talking from Hatton’s training camp, which upset Manny’s long time trainer Freddy Roach, who then predicted Pac Man would take the fight in 3 rounds at the most.
Pac Man added another championship belt to his resume, and with the announcement that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is coming out of retirement, these two titans may one day clash.
Last time Manny destroyed Oscar de la Hoya and forced him into retirement. Critics of Manny said that Oscar was past his prime. Yet now Manny destroyed Ricky Hatton, who is in his prime, and is a future Hall of Famer. There is no question who the best is. The only debate is where Manny places in history.
My money’s on Pac Man.
- Mayweather vs De La Hoya Sucked
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Joshua Clottey Sucked
- Manny Pacquiao vs Oscar de la Hoya
- Pacquiao vs Bradley Scorecard Injustice
- Manny Pacquiao Easily Beats Shane Mosley
- Pacquiao vs Marquez III: Was it Really a Controversial Decision?
- My Boxing Matches Reviews
- Manny Ramirez signs with Dodgers $45 million
- Manny Ramirez Auctions Grill on ebay
- Manny Pacquiao – Pinoy Icon
- Free Agent Class 2007/8
- SCANDAL: MANNY RAMIREZ SUSPENDED FOR DRUG VIOLATION
- NWA Raging Bull Manny Fernandez Promo Video 1985
- Dice-K = Phony
- Game 17: Manny hits 2HR off Mussina
- Dennis Eckersley vs Manny Ramirez
- Manny Ramirez Fined for Bench Clearing Brawl
- Game 12: BoSox beat Yanks: Girardi and Mussina mistake
- Manny Ramirez returns
- Mike Tyson vs Evander Holyfield I,II, Wladimir Klitschko vs Samuel Peter I,II