Cleveland Indians 10 @ The New York Yankees 2
Yankees Report Card
Guys who did their jobs:
- Obviously, not an ideal performance, but C.C. Sabathia gutted out 122 pitches over 5 2/3 innings to keep it 1-1.
- Robinson Cano, with 3 hits, has finally started a season hot.
- David Robertson, who was great for 2 innings CLEANING UP a 10-2 blow-out
Guys who didn’t do their jobs:
- Jose Veras, 3 runs in 0 innings, to get the loss
- Damaso Marte, 6 runs in 1 inning
- Johnny Damon- he may now be the answer to the trivia question: “Who was the first player to get a hit at new Yankee Stadium”, but he went 1-5 and left 5 runners on base.
- Jorge Posada- he may now be the answer to the trivia question: “Who was the first player to hit a HR at new Yankee Stadium”, but he went 1-4, and left 6 runners on base.
- Cody Ransom, taking an 0-5, with 9 runners left on base.
How the Yankees lost: Bad bullpen and the hitters were unable to deliver with runners on base.
- Yankees HRs beat Indians
- Andy Pettitte beats A’s; Giambi returns
- Mets Nieve beats Andy Pettitte
- Tigers Verlander beats C.C. Sabathia
- Rays beat Mariano Rivera in wild game
- Red Sox beat Yanks at new Stadium
- Bullpen blows Joba Chamberlain’s win
- Yankees: Greatest comeback vs Angels
- Red Sox Sweep Yankees Part II
- Derek Jeter break Lou Gehrig’s record on 9/11
- Youkilis HR off Marte beats Yanks in extra innings
- C.C. was great for 6 innings..and then
- The RETURN of Alex Rodriguez and C.C. SHUTOUT
- Indians beat Wang 22-4
- Rays beat Yanks in 10
- A.J. Burnett, Swisher, stop losing streak
- The Melk Man Delivers- Yans beat A’s in extra innings
- Mark Teixeira Slump: What’s Up With That?
- Game 118: Angels SWEEP Yankees at Anaheim
- Roy Halladay one-hits Yankees