Lee Smith via telephone on his Hall of Fame snubs in recent years:
“When I retired, nobody seemed to know I was the all-time saves leader for almost 15 years. Until Trevor Hoffman broke my record, half the people thought Eckersley was the all-time leader.”
“THEY’RE holding out on me. I have, like, 200 more saves than two or three guys who are in there. I don’t understand, man.”
- Damian’s 2007 Daily Skew Hall of Fame Ballot
- Goose Gossage Hall of Fame
- Mariano Rivera: Still and Always the Best Closer
- Ron Gardenhire 2010 Manager of the Year INTERVIEW
- What Are Linear Motion Tools?
- Padres screw Trevor Hoffman
- Mets sign closer K-Rod, Francisco Rodriguez
- Which is the best weight loss supplement?
- Jorge Posada Interview After He Asked to be Taken Out of Game
- Derek Jeter break Lou Gehrig’s record on 9/11
- Mo Speaks
- Dave Stewart vs Roger Clemens II
- 2009 Hall of Fame Ballot Candidates
- Bullpen Diaries Blowjob: Which Yankees Pitcher Was It?
- Pettitte beats Cliff Lee
- Roger Clemens Steroids vs Congress: Sympathy for the Devil
- B.J. Upton Evan Longoria Fight in Dugout
- Yu Darvish Shot in Texas Before Rangers Press Conference
- 2009 AL Cy Young Award Winner
- Johnny Damon is Complaining