National League Division Series Matchups
Dodgers vs Cubs
LA Lowe (14-11, 3.24) vs Cubs Dempster (17-6, 2.96) in Chicago
LA Billingsley (16-10, 3.14) vs Cubs Zambrano (14-6, 3.91) in Chicago
Cubs Harden (5-1, 1.77) vs LA Kuroda (9-10, 3.73) at LA
Game 4 (if necessary): Lowe on 3 days’ rest vs Lilly (16-9, 4.17), at LA
- The Cubs lead the National League in runs scored.
- They have the best starting pitcher’s ERA for all post-season teams (3.75).
- The Dodgers don’t score runs, but have great starters (3.87).
- Cubs won 5/7 games against the Dodgers this year, but before the Dodgers got Manny Ramirez.
- Derek Lowe has a cold.
- Both bullpens are good.
Favorite to win: Cubs.
Brewers vs Phillies
- The Brewers #2 pitcher Ben Sheets got hurt. The Brewers did not announce their starting rotation, as they pushed just to get to the post season and lost Sheets.
- The Phillies hit the most HR, and the Brewers gave up the most HR.
- The Phillies were #2 in runs scored.
- The Phillies beat the Brewers 5/6 times this year.
- The Brewers C.C. Sabathia is the best pitcher in baseball.
Favorite to win: Phillies.
- Damian Hospital’s 2010 Baseball Predictions
- MLB 2008 Post Season Playoffs Brackets
- Mets blow season: Told ya!
- Joe Torre’s Dodgers SWEEP Lou Pinella’s Cubs
- MLB Teams Going to the Post Season
- DailySkew OFFICIAL 2008 Baseball Division Picks
- Brian Cashman flies to Andy Pettitte
- DailySkew 2012 MLB Predictions Baseball Projections Picks
- Ken Rosenthal’s 2010 Baseball Picks
- 2011 MLB Pitcher Quality Starts; 2011 Phillies vs 1995 Braves
- Joe Torre Dodgers
- Melky comeback again…but Yanks still lose to Phills
- 2008 MLB: Baseball Year in Review
- Red Sox Collapse, Ozzie Guillen Marlins, 2011 MLB Post Season Picks
- DailySkew 2013 MLB Predictions
- Why Did the 2011 Yankees Win the AL East Title?
- Game 49: Yankees crush Mariners 12-6
- 2008 World Series: World Champions Philadelphia Phillies
- 2011 MLB: April Baseball 2011 Season Review
- MLB Comeback Player of the Year Awards: Cliff Lee + Brad Lidge