Roger Clemens will be sticking to his story until a smoking gun (more witnesses) can step forward. But Roger was smart enough only to use drugs in front of his trainer. He may have made comments to Andy Pettitte, but that’s pretty weak evidence. Ultimately, Roger will fight to the end to “prove” his innocence, so he can get endorsements and be elected to the Hall of Fame, no matter WHAT he says otherwise. Clemens acted very confident today and smiled.
Andy Pettitte, in contrast, seemed pretty sad and stressed at these hearings yesterday.
- NOT GUILTY: Put Roger Clemens in the Hall of Fame…NOW
- Roger Clemens: Justice Department
- Roger Clemens Steroids vs Congress: Sympathy for the Devil
- Congratulations to Goose Gossage
- Andy Pettitte supports Clemens’ accuser?
- Roger Clemens’ Testimony
- Roger Clemens 10:00AM today
- Roger Clemens DNA evidence
- Will Andy Pettitte Retire?
- Andy Pettitte Retires on Friday February 4th
- Jorge Posada sticks by Roger Clemens
- Andy Pettitte Covers for Roger Clemens at Trial
- New York MEDIA not buying Andy Pettite
- Dave Stewart vs Roger Clemens II
- DailyBalance Presents: Andy Pettitte
- Roger Clemens Lawyer Backpeddles
- Roger Clemens affair with Paulette Dean Daly
- Andy Pettitte told the truth, but at what cost?
- Roger Clemens: Fall Out
- Poll: Roger Clemens is a villain