The huge news, broken by the New York Daily News, is that trainer/drug dealer/rat Brian McNamee turned over needles that he says he personally injected into former future Hall of Famer Roger Clemens. These needles are currently being tested by authorities, to determine if Roger’s DNA and steroids are inside them. Roger had maintained that he was only injected with B-12.
The Rocket’s lawyer said the following:
“He said Roger treated him like family – but he now claims he kept blood, gauze, and needles from Roger Clemens for seven years. It defies all sensibility. It is just not credible – who in their right mind does such a thing?”
“As Roger has said under oath to Congress and to the American public, at no time did he take steroids or growth hormone. Despite the desperate smears of Brian McNamee, Roger is looking forward to testifying before Congress next week to set the record straight.”
Now, THAT’S a weak argument. I’m looking forward to the test results, no matter how inconclusive they might be.
- NOT GUILTY: Put Roger Clemens in the Hall of Fame…NOW
- Congress Gives Roger Clemens Verdict
- Andy Pettitte supports Clemens’ accuser?
- Andy Pettitte told the truth, but at what cost?
- Roger Clemens’ wife did HGH?
- Roger Clemens 10:00AM today
- Roger Clemens Lawyer Backpeddles
- Roger Clemens: Justice Department
- Dave Stewart vs Roger Clemens II
- Roger Clemens’ Testimony
- Roger Clemens: Fall Out
- Roger Clemens
- New York MEDIA not buying Andy Pettite
- Roger Clemens: Cheating Husband and Pedophile?
- Mike Stanton Speaks (or maybe not)
- Roger Clemens Steroids vs Congress: Sympathy for the Devil
- Roger Clemens affair with Paulette Dean Daly
- FBI looking at Roger Clemens
- Jorge Posada sticks by Roger Clemens
- Pedro Martinez to Clemens: I am now the best there was…