The New York MEDIA just had a field day introducing the best pitcher in baseball to Mets fans. Now, Johan Santana and Pedro Martinez are being heralded as an unstoppable force. Granted, Pedro WAS the best at one time, and Johan IS the best right now, but Pedro needs to stay healthy and Johan needs to break the Mets Curse! A lot of people seem to forget that once you put on that Mets uniform…bad things have a tendency to happen to CAREERS.
Take a trip down memory lane:
- Johan Santana bombs at Shea debut: Mets fans BOO
- What Pedro Martinez on the DL means…
- It’s official: Johan is a Mets pitcher
- Mets Give Johan Santana Free Pass for Sex Scandal
- Mets trade for Santana
- Johan Santana Hall of Fame?
- Mets Injuries Killing Chances
- Pedro Martinez to Clemens: I am now the best there was…
- Pedro Martinez still unemployed, talking with Indians, Pirates, Marlins?
- Is Memory Foam Good For You?
- Snapshot Joe Presents…Mark McGwire’s Record Breaking Season
- Yanks destroy Mets 15-0!!!!
- Phil Hughes Scouting Report: Done
- Hurry Up: Christmas Gifts
- Spring Training: Two days away
- Is Pedro Martinez Done?
- Flash memory
- Game 56: Twins beat Rasner, 5-1
- 2012 MLB Biggest Disappointments
- Carlos Beltran Jinxes Mets