Another one of Cardinals manager Tony LaRussa’s players is in serious trouble. Scott Spiezo, who was in a California hit-and-run crash in December, is now on the run, wanted by California police. Spiezo was driving under the influence. After he crashed his car, he ran away from the scene, and attacked a neighbor.
Tony LaRussa had this comment:
“I had heard there was an incident in California. I didn’t think anything would come of it.”
With LaRussa defending steroid users like Mark McGwire and Jose Canseco, and with the death of his pitcher Josh Hancock, and with LaRussa’s own DUI from last spring, when are the St. Louis Cardinals and/or MLB going to take measures to seriously punish alcohol abusers and stop sensationalizing champagne celebrations?
- MLB, Cardinals, MEDIA, fans, LaRussa at Fault
- Tony LaRussa Steroids
- Mark McGwire conspiracy? McGwire hired as Cardinals’ hitting coach
- Tony LaRussa vs. Ray King
- Tony LaRussa Snubs Best NL Player (His OWN??)
- "Just One Serious Slip Up…"
- Jose Canseco gets KO’s in boxing match
- Tony Vahl picks Yankees to win World Series- MLB 2009 postseason picks
- Here’s why LaRussa should’ve been fired
- Cards Manager LaRussa Arrested
- Jose Canseco Didn’t Pay His Lawyer
- Roger Clemens Lawyer Backpeddles
- Hall of Fame Ballot Survey
- Canseco vs A-Rod
- Who will be the NEXT Yankees manager?
- ESPN Opening Day LaRussa "Coverage"
- St Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series, Wild Card Injustice
- Told Ya So, Part XVIX
- RIP Jose Lima
- Baseball and Twitter